[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79071] History for Error while loading shared libraries

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 2 13:40:28 MST 2017

Good day!

I'm trying to run this command

Rscript  /usr/local/met-5.1/scripts/Rscripts/plot_tcmpr.R -title "max wind:
model-besttrack"  -no_ee     -dep "AMAX_WIND-BMAX_WIND" -lookin
tc_pairs_wp302016.tcst  -plot "MEAN"

through MET v5.1 and I'm getting an error regarding loading shared
libraries (error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.19: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory). Please help!

Attached herewith is also the output of make test command after installing
MET, which also displays this same error.

Thank you!

--

*RAFAELLE JOEY DAROY OROSA*
BS Applied Physics