[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80332] History for Masking Regions

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:30:02 MDT 2017

John, I looked through the documentation and this didn't jump out at me on how to do.  I have a list of stations to use for verification.  I also have a poly region defined.  If I specify both of these should the result be a union of them?

 The station list is a list of all valid dust reporting stations around the world and the poly region is the area I want to verify over.  When I run with both the poly region defined and the SID file included, the SID file seems to take precedence over the poly region and I am getting verification points out side of the poly region.  If I remove the SID file, the observations stay within the SID region.   This is on MET 6.0.

Thanks
Bob