[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79008] History for MODE - ERROR : Trouble reading forecast file

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:34:28 MST 2017

Just started using Met, so I apologize if this is a trivial question.  In
running MODE, I encounter:
ERROR  : Trouble reading forecast file

The forecast file is a standard wrfout, though with all Times in one file.
 (I therefore have level = "(89,*,*)"; in my config file to operate on just
the 89th time, for now.)

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Connelly
M.S. Student in Atmospheric Sciences, Stony Brook University
rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu