[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79255] History for Point Stat Anomaly Correlation

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 25 13:32:09 MST 2017

John or Julie, I am setting up MET to calculate 500mb HGT anomaly correlation.  I will be using prep buffer for the observations.  The question I have is what format does the climatology file have to be in?   I have month specific climo files from NCEP in binary format but not sure what MET expects.

Thanks
Bob Craig