[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79114] History for question about compiling Cairo/FreeType for MODE graphics (UNCLASSIFIED)

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 13 08:59:05 MST 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I want to install the MODE graphics tool and downloaded the following
tarball:

rcairo-1.15.2.tar.gz

Noting that the download website had many archive files to choose from I
wanted to confirm that the one I downloaded will work.

Ditto the above question for FreeType: freetype-2.7.tar.gz

Thanks.

R/
John

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED