[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79572] History for MODE attribute question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:50:51 MST 2017

I see in the MODE configuration file the attribute weight category
*int_area_ratio*. The User's Guide does not give an adequate explanation of
this attribute: "the intersection divided by the minimum object area
ratio". What does that mean?  Should this actually be "the ratio of the
area of intersection to the union area"? Please clarify. Thanks.
ratio
Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda