[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83222] History for write_netcdf Error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 7 12:52:54 MST 2017

Greetings again!

This might be an internal error with my computer, but I noticed that
starting this morning, I could no longer use MET to write netCDF output.
MET itself works fine, but whenever it must write a netCDF file, I get the
following error with no data:

*ERROR  : write_netcdf() -> trouble opening output file {FILENAME}*

Have you seen this issue before? Thank you again!

Mike

--
Michael J. Erickson

Research Scientist
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
NOAA/NWS/Weather Prediction Center
Phone:  301-683-1546 <(301)%20683-1546>