[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81369] History for Forecast Regrid

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 9 10:14:45 MDT 2017

I am a new user to the MET program, and attempting to regrid a 1051x813
HRAP grid at 4.762km to a 2145x1377 NDFD grid at 2.54 km using the budget
regridding method. I am wondering if you have a simple, straightforward
example of how to do this in MET. So far, I have managed to figure out this
is needed in the config file:

regrid = {
   to_grid    = NONE;
   method     = BUDGET;
   width      = 1;
   vld_thresh = 0.5;
}

Any other help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

--
Daniel W. Plumb, Jr.