[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79950] History for Regrid output variable names

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 6 09:17:13 MDT 2017

I am trying to use regrid_data_plane to get a collection of GFS grib files
into netCDF. I want to do this for various cloud fraction variables
(column, low, mid, and high). I would like to use the option to include the
-field multiple as to not have to loop through each variable over the valid
date ranges; however, due to the way the output from regrid is saved all
the variables have the same name so it fails. Is there a way to change the
way the variable name is saved?

Thanks,
Mallory Row