[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77884] History for ask about tutorial MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 15 08:26:50 MDT 2016

I am following MET online tutorial, I want ask when I can download sample
data was used on tutorial online, like
*data/sample_obs/ST2ml/ST2ml2005080700.Grb_G212
etc.?*

--
Novvria Sagita/Mr

Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics

Sam Ratulangi Meteorological officer
Phone: (0431)811202
A.A. Maramis Street , Manado
North Sulawesi, 95374