[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78312] History for Help on GSL

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:10:00 MDT 2016

Hi folks.

We are about to start a standardization of our models evaluation process
and MET is been high considered. The package will be installed on our
Cray SX-6 supercomputer, which is where the model output is stored.

My question is about GSL, can another scientific library be used in
order to build MET? We currently have "xt-libsci/10.5.02".

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

JR Garcia

Jose Roberto Motta Garcia, PhD