[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78116] History for help with downloading MET software

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:08:32 MDT 2016

I am trying to install MET software on my PC with LINUX . Where can I
downlaod the MET code from? The source code found on DTC met users page is
it compatible with PC version?

sushma

Subject: help with downloading MET software
From: Julie Prestopnik
Time: Thu Sep 29 09:07:25 2016

Hi Sushma.

You can download the MET code from this webpage:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php

At the top of the page, under MET Software, it says "To begin
downloading
MET, enter your e-mail address: "  Please type in your email address
and
hit enter.  That will bring you to a registration page.  After you
fill
that out, you will be able to download MET.

Here is a link to our online tutorial, which includes instructions on
downloading and installing MET:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv5.2/index.php

Please let us know if you encounter any questions or problems.

Thanks,
Julie Prestopnik

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 12:58 AM, Sushma Nair via RT

--
Julie Prestopnik
Phone: 303.497.8399
Email: jpresto at ucar.edu