[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78097] History for Reliability Diagrams in METViewer

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 7 16:38:30 MDT 2016

I think there may be a possible issue with METViewer's reliability diagrams.

Here is a ROC curve plot and a reliability diagram for probability
forecasts I generated from the HREF and HREFx.  The ROC curves look fine
but the reliability diagram says that all of the models are way below the
no skill line which seems odd to me.

Thanks!
Ben Blake