[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78550] History for MET V5.2 NetCDF? (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:35:51 MDT 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

The online tutorial provides a link to the MET download page which provides
a link to Unidata for downloading NetCDF, but the version listed is NetCDF
4.4.1. The User's Guide advises not to use version 4.  Is the listed version
OK to use or does the Unidata site have the version 3 at some other
location?

Thanks.

R/
John