[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76474] History for Met compilation on Centos 7 with PGI

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 24 10:54:59 MDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I encountered following error when compiling MET v5.1 on Centos 7 with PGI 14.10-0:

make[4]: Entering directory `/work/Setup/PGI/met-5.1/src/basic/vx_config'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `config.tab.yy', needed by `config.tab.cc'.  Stop.

Compiling MET on Centos 6 with same version of PGI was successful.
Could you help me to fix this error?

Thank you very much.
Kien