[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78282] History for MET for EURO4 input

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 12 12:45:08 MST 2016

I'm attempting to use METv5.2 with the UK Met Office EURO4 model. The data work fine in MET for some variables and not others - presumably because it needs a different variable table? I've read in the users' guide that MET can support Met Office models, but I can't see any reference to Met Office parameter tables in the table_files folder.

If not, how do I go about adding my own table and directing MET to it when I want to verify the model?

Regards

Chris