[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #75780] History for Re: Verification of GFS data

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:18:05 MDT 2016

Thanks! I tried using the mask section, but I still get the same message.
It seems to be failing here, just after reading the config file. I think
this happens before the mask is set.

DEBUG 4: Met2dDataFileFactory::new_met_2d_data_file() -> created new
Met2dDataFile object of type "Fi
leType_Gb2".
ERROR  :
ERROR  : out of memory!  Exiting!
ERROR  :

The gfs file is in grib2 Format. Is that a problem? Our local
version of MET (Version 5.1) was compiled with grib2 Support.

Is it possible to run the MET Tools in parallel?

Thanks

Carlos