[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #75809] History for MET in-person tutorial

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:42:23 MDT 2016

Good morning,
I have been visiting
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/tutorial.php with some
frequency for the last few months to find out the dates for the 2016 MET
tutorial, but haven't seen any changes. Is the in-person tutorial still
being offered?

Also, the link for the WRF tutorial page is broken.
Thanks,
Mariana

--
Senior Atmospheric Scientist, Defense Applications Branch
Federal Services Division (FSD)