[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #75866] History for evaluation of WRF-Chem with UPP3.0

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:48:26 MDT 2016

Dear MET Helpers:

    In recent days, I want to evaluate WRF-Chem with MET5.1. So, I need to
add variables to code and recompile for UPP3.0.

    The following paper is as my reference:
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
Here, the variable I add is NO (Nitrogen Oxide), 141 in grib code in table
version 141. So, I choose X=NO, Y=141, and Z=951 here.
And my control file is as below:
[image: 内嵌图片 2]
But after I run './run_unipost_frames', all variable are right except
skipping NO and no errors happened in log file.

    [image: 内嵌图片 3]

    Could you help me to solve this problem? I would very appreciate it if
you could provide to me the information at your earliest convenience.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Sincerely,

zhen

--------

LIU Zhen
Institute of Space and Earth Information Science
Fok Ying Tung Remote Sensing Science Building
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, Hong Kong
Email: liuzhen at link.cuhk.edu.hk