[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73892] History for How do we change vx_data_grids information

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 29 15:43:46 MDT 2015

Hi MET Help

In MET v5

I believe I need to add my new grid definition to a file called
vx_data_grids

However I cannot find vx_data_grids in my package

Where can I find vx_data_grids in the MET v5 package and it changing it as
simple as using a text editor?

I understand also that after I have changed it I will have to recompile.

Thanks

Lewis Poulin
Environment Canada
Montreal,Qc Canada