[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73764] History for tc_pair question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 29 15:44:06 MDT 2015

Dear Helpdesk,

I am trying to run tc_pair for hurricane Sandy simulation. However, the
output file "sandy.tcst" only includes head information.

I attach the job script, config, and data ( from WRF simulation and from
BestTrack) in this email.  Please take a look and let me know if you
need more information.

I also attach a .pdf file showing the observed and simulated Sandy
track, just for your reference.

Many thanks!

Ming