[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70510] History for stat_analysis error

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:11:58 MST 2015

I'm receiving errors and am a bit confused with the stat_analysis tool in MET (V5.0).
The main issue seems to be with the -line_type. If I set the filtering line_type to be SSVAR or ORANK, I'm getting errors either at -job aggregate or -job aggregate_stat. I've had this error for multiple line types that exist in my ensemble.stat file and was wondering if you could help me with this?

For the time being I'm trying to look at the statistics of the ensemble mean and spread-skill scores at each hour I'm verifying to then plot as a time series through the forecast length.

Thanks,
Brock

Brock Burghardt
Atmospheric Science PhD Student