[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72195] History for Workshop

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:49:14 MDT 2015

I have been using MODE for a few years now to verify severe weather
indices with severe weather reports. We would like to do an object-based
verification using MODE of the simulated reflectivity by the model with
the radar reflectivity.

Is there any workshop going on in the next year on your verification
package, where I could enhance my knowledge of your verification
package?

Thanks
Anna-Belle Filion