[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72691] History for In Grid-Stat: patch_env() -> environment variable "TEST_OUT_DIR" not found!

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 22 09:47:45 MDT 2015

Dear met_help,

I am running METv5.0 on AIX IBM machine. I am not able run grid_stat
properly. May be I am doing something wrong in config file. It gives
warning /errors gives as follows:
grid_stat fcst.grb obs.nc GridStatConfig -outdir . -v 3
DEBUG 1: Default Config File:
/gpfs2/home/shivali/soft/met-5.0/share/met/config/GridStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: GridStatConfig
ERROR  :
ERROR  : patch_env() -> environment variable "TEST_OUT_DIR" not found!
ERROR  :
please help me.
I have transferred the data files in "incoming/irap/met_help/harvir_data".
There will be fcst.grb (in grib1), imdncm.nc (in netCDF) and
GridStatConfig files.

Apart from Grid-Stat, In MODE/Wavelet_stat ps files "Can I change its
base map as it differs from original one over north India?"
--
*     Regards*
      हरवीर सिंह / HARVIR SINGH