[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #67334] History for Problem with MET_TC tc_stat for models with only a track forecast

Kathryn Newman via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:31:06 MST 2015

I am trying to run tc_stat on a model that only has a track forecast.
Examples include BAMS, BAMM, BAMD, or CLP5.  However, when I run tc_stat on
the attached tcst file, it can not find any cases with any of those models
and returns an empty output file.  If I include those models in a larger
group, it skips them and doesn't include them in the output.  Any thoughts
as to what the problem might be?

-Dave Zelinsky