[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70211] History for MODE question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:28:25 MST 2015

I used MODE several years ago with WRF netCDF output, and at that time,
John Halley Gotway had to write scripts to convert the WRF netCDF into a
type of netCDF that MODE needed.

I was curious if the new version of MET with MODE (from summer 2014) still
will require conversion of WRF netCDF into a different format for input
into MODE, or if that quirk has been fixed so that MODE will automatically
be able to input the standard WRF netCDF output files?

Bill

--
Dr. William A. Gallus, Jr.
Professor of Meteorology