[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70354] History for Question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 13 13:13:45 MST 2015

We have an issue here with our UM model data where the precipitation accumulation 3-6hr records is really the 5-6hr accumulation.  To work around this problems until a formal fix is in place, we code use the MET PCP_combine to sum the one hour amounts in to 3 hour amounts.  The output of PCP_combine is NetCDF.  Is there any tool that can take that NetCDF file and convert it back to grib 1?  Our code only reads GRIB files.