[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71175] History for Need help

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:29:28 MDT 2015

Dear Met Help Desk,
I'm Michele de Rosa from Italy and I'm trying to use MET v5.0 to validate
an algorithm for the thunderstorms detection.
I have two fields: one from a lightning network and one from my model. The
two fields are on the same grid.
I packed them into the NetCDF format in order to use the MODE tool, but it
returns me the following error:

"NetCDF: Attribute not found"

The attributes in my file are lat, lon and TSTM at the moment.
I tried to find what are the netCDF attributes need by MODE in the guide,
but without success.
Please, give me a support.

Best Regards

Michele de Rosa