[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #56594] History for Definition of axis_ang attribute in MODE

Randy Bullock via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 14 10:35:17 MDT 2015

just a quick question: is the axis angle attribute giving the departure
with respect to the mathematical reference 0 deg being E or wrt to 0 deg
being N? I am particularly interested in the orientation differences so
this is critical ...

Thanks
Marion

--
Dr Marion Mittermaier     Manager: Model diagnostics and novel
verification

Met Office   FitzRoy Road   Exeter   EX1 3PB   United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884830   Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
E-mail: marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/marion-mittermaier