[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #68233] History for query reg the R scripts on your website

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:29:35 MDT 2014

Dear John,
this is a query reg the R scripts on your website
I saw this PDF file available at
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/Rscripts/mpr_plots.pdf

It has many plots. It seems to me that the Figs on Pg 1 and 2 are the same.  Many Figs I feel are the same.

secondly, the R script that you have on yor website for making these diagrams,
for running this script, what I should have on my AIX system.

Or can I run this script on windows too. as it requres the MPR o/p files only.

geeta