[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #68286] History for query regarding data conversion

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:29:18 MDT 2014

this is query regarding conversion of binary data (grads/ TRMM rainfall) to the netcdf.
1. How the TRMM data can be converted into NETCDF.

2. I have to use the copygb tool. (my model Fc is in netcdf n observations in binary format)
will copygb too run on NETCDF or grib1????

I am looking for using grid stat tool for further analysis.

Can U guide me.

geeta