[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69566] History for horizontal interpolation with copygb

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Sat Nov 1 00:11:15 MDT 2014

Dear met_helpers,

I have a problem when i do some horizontal interpolation with copygb.exe.
I use the command listed on your MET Online Tutorial website:
copygb -g"255 0 NX NY LAT0 LON0 128 LAT1 LON1 DX DY 64" -x in.grb out.grb
NX = 224
NY = 256
LAT0 = 25000
LON0 = 116000
LAT1 = 32000
LON1 = 124000
DX = 1/128
DY = 1/128
The grid resolution I wanted is 1/128 degree (that is 7.8125 millidegree), which is not a integer value.

It is very appreciate if you can help me solve the problem.
Thanks!

chenfeng.iap