[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #67484] History for MET-TC create consensus option

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:12:50 MDT 2014

I'm trying to create a consensus, but get a syntax error with my Config
file.  I've attached the config file here.  I've tried to copy the
formatting from the MET-TC users guide, but can't seem to find the source
of the error.  Do you have an idea what it is?  The error message is
attached in "error.txt".

-Dave Zelinsky