[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #65985] History for Question about Point-Stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 2 14:14:55 MDT 2014

I'm importing the Point-Stat MPR output file into MS Access and find that it would be nice to understand the way that Point-Stat writes the MPR file. Can you provide me the formatted write statements which produce the MPR file output or point me to the location in the software distribution (V4.1) where I can find the write statements?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist