[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64889] History for FW: AFWA's WRF Model Sigma Levels and JMBL Services (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 16 11:47:26 MST 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We have received notice from AFWA in the email thread below that they do not
intend to host WRF sigma level data on the JMBL server. I responded below
with ARL users about how MET processes WRF variables/levels. Do you have any
answers to the question raised about whether this change will impact my
ability to use MET on AFWA WRF output?

Thanks.

R/