[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64753] History for Convex hull

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 14 16:12:11 MST 2014

I have been using MODE and MODE-Analysis for my forecast verification.

At this point, we are investigation a way to display the forecast. We
want to display the raw gridded forecast, but also display some object
information computed by MODE.

So, we have a gridded forecast on which we use the MODE tool to merge
forecast objects that are close enough. What we would like to display is
the raw forecast with the overlying convex hulls computed by MODE. In
the netCDF file I can find the points for each object boundary, but
can't find the points of the convex hull. Where can I find the points of
each convex hull?

Thanks

Anna-Belle Filion