[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69991] History for Rejected: Grid Code problem

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:19:40 MST 2014

   I am trying to run point_stat on a Asia domain,

   The wrfout was processed by unipost firstly, then convert to a China
domain with following command:

   copygb.exe -xg"255 3 450 350 10099 75048 8 101500 13500 13500 0 64 20000
50000" wrfprs06 wrfprs06.china

   The prepbufr data was converted to netCDF format, attached PS file is
the locations of all obs,

   Please see attached log.txt to the point_stat run, the number pair is 0,
I think the reason is the GRIB CODE reject.

   I am not sure what wrong with this , the wrfprs06.china has everything
in it and the observation file also includes the "ADPUPA", "ADPSFC" , and
obs_grib_code = [ "SPFH", "TMP", "HGT", "UGRD", "VGRD", "RH" ] .....

   Maybe you have a quick answer for this .

Many Thanks in advance!

    (See attached file: ps_2014120400.ps)

(See attached file: log.txt)

Regards

 Xin Zhang,                              19 Zhongguancun
 Ph.D. (张昕)                           Software Park

 Research Staff                          Beijing, 100193
 Member

 Industry                                China
 Solutions

 IBM
 Research-China

 Phone:         (86-10) 58748142