[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #68757] History for Question about Stat-Analysis (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 26 15:48:16 MDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I wanted the confidence intervals for two different alpha values in
Stat-Analysis output, so I specified the two values in the command line as:

-alpha 0.05 -alpha 0.0071.

However, when I ran this , it gave a WARNING about "no matching STAT lines
found". Is this because I had not run Point-Stat with these two alpha values
specified?

Thanks.

R/
John