[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #66333] History for point-stat question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 21 09:27:58 MDT 2014

Dear Professor,
Nice hear from you ! Thank you very much for your help !

Now I have another problem about 'Point_stat' tool , I use the obs output from "ascii2nc" tool and fcst output from "pcp_combine" tool, the scripts can be run, but the problem is "Processing APCP_03(*,*) versus APCP/A03, for observation type ADPSFC, over region FULL, for interpolation method UW_MEAN(9), using 0 pairs." It is very strange there is no pairs matched. I am wandering why.
I have posted the data I am using to the ftp site.The folder is  /met_help/qiu. Please help me.
Very thanks!
Crystal