[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #66187] History for A question about "grid_stat" tool

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:01:06 MDT 2014

Dear Professor,

I have a question about  'grid_stat' tool.  In the configurable items for Grid-stat, set
output_flag = {
   fho    = NONE;
   ctc    = BOTH;
   cts    = BOTH;
   mctc   = NONE;
   mcts   = NONE;
   cnt    =
NONE
; sl1l2 = NONE; vl1l2 = NONE; pct = NONE; pstd = NONE; pjc = NONE; prc = NONE; nbrctc = NONE; nbrcts = NONE; nbrcnt = NONE; };
To indicate that contingency table counts (CTC), contingency table statistics (CTS) . Now the question is that if I only want the CSI、GSS ,not all the CTS outputs,how to set it? Look forward to your feedbacks soon.Your help is highly appreciated.Thanks, Crystal