[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #63375] History for Vx_math library compilation issue

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:46:32 MDT 2013

I am trying to compile METv4.0.  I have attached the user_defs.mk file with my configurations. I have also attached the error output from the make that occurs in the /src/basic/make execution.  The offending file is affine.h.  Does this look like a compiler issue?  The compilers that I see as candidate GNU compilers in the Cygwin/bin director are gcc.exe and g++.exe.  I have tried both within the user_defs.mk file.  Please advise if you see any issues with my set-up.  Thank you.

Caleb Midgley
(972) 998-5102