[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #61517] History for MET Help Archive and Website (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 24 10:30:12 MDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have been a registered MET user for years now, but I can't recall
registering on this link below. Can you confirm whether or not I am a
registered user of this site?

My team here at ARL has expanded by a few people and wondered if it's OK to
have them register as well to they can use the archive and request help desk
assistance?

Thanks.

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
U.S. Army Research Laboratory