[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #61428] History for Odd MODE result

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 24 10:29:55 MDT 2013

Could you help diagnose what is causing the odd part of the object shown in the attached .ps file?

Part of the object follows completely around the square border of the model domain.

I cannot determine why the area around the border is being diagnosed as an object.

I've attached the original gridded observations file which was also used as the forecast file as a test.

See the attached config file we used.

Thanks.

R/