[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #60620] History for MET computational cost

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 12 17:03:18 MDT 2013

Hello.
I am looking at MET to do some analysis. I was just wondering how computationally expensive each of the tools could be. I know this will depend on the data but I am hoping for some general idea based on your experience with different kinds of data.

Thanks,
-Hamid

Dr. Amidu (Hamid) Oloso, PMP
Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
Code 610.3, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, MD 20771

(301)286-7885 (301)286-1775(f) Amidu.O.Oloso at nasa.gov