[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64330] History for MET for climate verification

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:08:01 MST 2013

Dear met help
actually, i am new user for met software
i used wrf for climate simulation and the output has very large size (1 TB)
i want to evaluate the wrf output with CRU, GPCC (gridded data) and station
data
so i am asking about, can i use met for climate verification

--
*Best Regards*

*Beeker*
*Aboubakr Abdelrehim Abdallah*

*Assistant Lecture Astronomy & Meteorology Dpt.Faculty of Science Al-Azhar
Uni.*
*Nasr city 11884, Cairo, Egypt*
biker_meteor at yahoo.com
Tel. (work):002 02 226 29 357 (216)