[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #63606] History for Interest Value Determination

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:07:45 MST 2013

John, view in html, after reviewing the tutorials on MODE I am still not sure if area ratio is part of the interest calculation or separate.  In the attached slide, member 5 has a higher interest value but the area is way too big.  So, did the area ratio contribute to this interest score or not?  These are runs of 4km WRF ensemble members.  I attached the config file I used.

Thanks

Bob Craig