[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #63389] History for I am sorry to disturb you again.

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:05:16 MST 2013

Hello!

First of all, thanks to your useful suggestions very much from my soul.

I want to plot the whiskers and outliers of boxplot, and you said I can the individual matched pair data and then plot the boxplot. but  the Matched pair data just one integer number in my Point_stat MPR, I do not know how to get the
extreme minimum and the extreme maximum form the Matched pair data. Maybe I think it is statiscal knowledge.

another question is about normal and bootstrap upper and lower confidence limits(Table 5-3 column 46-50), what is the different between the normal and bootstrap?

Best wishes!

Qiang Li