[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #62536] History for Query Regarding plot_cnt.R (Rscript)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 27 10:48:00 MDT 2013

Hello John,

My query is regarding plot_cnt.R is plotting single models output, right?
What if I've have multiple models output? I know it can make plots for
multiple models output, in separated/ attached plot.

Actually I'm new to Rscript and I had tried to modify your scripts, but
couldn't succeed.
Now what I want, I want a little modification in the plot_cnt.R scripts
which can plot the multiple models output( here  I am using  GFS, UM, and
SAM [ South  Asian Model] ) to the single plot. e.g. If I am considering
RMSE, for Box & Whiskers plot and time series plot it can give in different
colors (Legend) or different type of lines in a single plot. Is it
possible? If so please help me.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Waiting for your reply.
--