[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #55513] History for MET installation aborts

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:19:51 MDT 2012

Dear met_help team,

I'm desperated with METv3.1 installation on a
Linux Debian Squeeze i686. I've installed NetCDF, BUFRLIB and GSL with
Intel ifort and icc compilers, but i'm not able to do so for MET. I've
tried a lot of FLAGS in user_defs.mk, but installation always aborts.
Please, find attached my user_defs.mk and make_met.log files. Let me
know if you need any more information.

Thank you,

Manuel