[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #56698] History for about reading MADIS netcdf file in METv3.1

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:04:49 MDT 2012

I am now using MADIS observation in netcdf to do the comparison between
wrfoutput and observation.

However, I think that MADIS netcdf format may not be injested by MET and I
am not quite sure how to use it. I searched the internet and could not find
the right solution. Could you give me some suggestions about this ( how to
convert it into the format that Met can read)?

Thanks a lot and best wishes!

Xiaoxi Zhu

Stony Brook University